City Village is a master planned development entailing a residential and commercial precinct with a total yield of 422 units. The site is comprised of both residential and commercial developments bounded to the north and west by Robina Parkway, by the Pacific Highway to the south and by The Crestway and Silvermaple Street to the east.
The project was constructed over five stages within the northern and southern precincts. The development provided freehold titles to all of the allotments as well as council infrastructure for the roads and services. The project consisted of eleven multi-level residential allotments with zoning varying from three to eight storeys in height, and also one allotment zoned for a commercial office development. The development included terrace allotment precincts consisting of terraces ranging from six metre to seven metre frontages with the total terrace allotments which consisted of 153 allotments. All of the above development is located adjacent to the “tarn” water body that is located with the site.
The developer for City Village was Robina Group, encompassing Robina Projects Australia and Robina Land Corporation. This company has an impressive portfolio of quality projects which have continually exceeded the expectations of the market. Committed to delivering unique new products and designs, Robina Group has always developed projects with customer needs in mind. With the release of City Village, the Robina Group continues to set unmatched high standards within the city centre that has been their focus and success for the last three decades.
Sedgman Consulting was engaged to undertake the following services –
- Provide a development strategy for the entire project;
- Prepare detailed Engineering Services Report;
- Prepare detailed Water Schematic Plans;
- Prepare Development Cost Estimate for the whole of project;
- Prepare detailed design and documentation of the proposed detailed earthworks including retaining walls;
- Prepare a Sediment and Erosion Control Management Plan for the earthworks construction phase;
- Prepare detailed design and documentation of the proposed site internal Roadwork’s;
- Prepare detailed design and documentation of the Stormwater Drainage, including documentation of stormwater treatment devices;
- Prepare detailed design and documentation of the proposed site internal Sewerage reticulation;
- Prepare detailed design and documentation of the proposed site internal Water supply reticulation; and
- Contract Administration and superintendent services