Sedgman implements environmental stewardship strategies to minimise the impact associated with engineering projects and operations. Our approach is aligned with industry best practice and environmental management standards.
We are committed to the preservations of our natural resources, minimising our impact on the environments in which we operate and reducing our carbon footprint.
Key practices across our projects and operations include:
- Improving water-recovery rates
- Re-use of processed water
- Energy efficient plant designs
- Waste minimisation and recycling
- Environmentally sustainable material sourcing
- Sustainable site management practices
- Habitat rehabilitation
- Increased use of renewable resources.